第1833章 飞鸟与鱼(3 / 5)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  不过秦放歌自己是不用在多在意这些的,只要这首诗歌足够优秀好,哪怕是泰戈尔的“伪作”。到了他这里,拿到这个世界来,这首《世界最遥远的距离》,是绝对可以成为佳作,而且一来英双的,特别的高端大气档次有没有,也特别能忽悠人……
  最起码,现在的这些观众们,席晚晴和左书琴她们有成功被秦放歌给唬住……
  世界最遥远的距离 the furthest distance in the world
  不是生与死的距离 is not the way frobirth to the end.
  而是我站在你面前it is when i stand in front of you
  你却不知道我爱你 but you don't understand i love you.
  世界最遥远的距离 the furthest distance in the world
  不是我站在你面前 is not when i stand in front of you
  你却不知道我爱你 you don't know i love you
  而是爱到痴迷 it is when love is bewildering the soul
  却不能说我爱你 but i can't speak it out
  世界最遥远的距离 the furthest distance in the world
  不是我不能说我爱你 is not that i can't say i love you.
  而是想你痛彻心脾 it is after ssing you deeply into heart
  却只能深埋心底 i only can bury it in heart
  世界最遥远的距离the furthest distance in the world
  不是我不能说我想你 is not that i can't say to you i ss you
  而是彼此相爱 it is when we are falling in love
  却不能够在一起 but we can't stay nearby
  世界最遥远的距离 the furthest distance in the world
  不是彼此相爱 is not we love each other .
  却不能够在一起 but can't stay together
  而是明知道真爱无敌.it is we know our true love is breaking through the way
  却装作毫不在意 we turn a blind eye to it
  所以世界最遥远的距离 so the furthest distance in the world
  不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.
  而是同根生长的树枝 it is the sa rooted branches
  却无法在风相依 but can't depend on each other in the wind
  世界最遥远的距离the furthest distance in the world
  不是树枝无法相依 is not can't depend on each other in the wind ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录